Christmas Carol Trivia!!
How many Christmas songs did you identify?
1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
3. Decorate the entry-ways.
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
5. A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
6. Present me naughty but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
7. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
8. Exuberation to this orb.
9. 288 Yuletide hours.
10. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my
auditory sense organs.
11. The red-suited pa is due in this burg.
12. Stepping on the pad cover.
13. Uncouth dolt has his beezer in the booze and thinks he is a Dark
14. Far back in a hay bin.
15. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
16. That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city.
17. Behold! I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
18. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
19. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and
bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
20. As the guardians of little woolly animal's protected their charges
in the shadows of the earth.
Here are the answers. Don't groan too loudly ;-)
1)The Nutcracker Suite
2) Little Drummer boy
3)Deck the Halls
5)Noel (No L)
6)All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
7)It came upon a midnight clear
8)Joy to the world
9)12 Days of Christmas
10)Do you hear what I hear
11)Santa Claus is coming to town
12)Up on the house top
13)Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.
14)Away in a manger
15)Go tell it on the mountain
16)O little town of Bethlehem
17)I saw three ships
18)Hark the Herald angels sing...
20)As Shepherds watched their flocks by night
Please email me any comment
might have. I'd love to hear from you all! I hope you have enjoyed this
little Christmas Carol Quiz. I'm looking for ideas also. If you have
don't be shy!
[ Main Christmas Page | "Olive
The Other Reindeer" | A SPECIAL 12 Days of
[ Home Page | Dept.
56 Page | Poncho's Chihuahua Page | Web
[ Web Site Awards | ICQ
Panel | Website Design | Site
Please take a
seconds and fill in my little web site survey..THANKS!
Created by Matt Lake on January 10th, 1998, and it was last updated